Thanks for filled in my day, coloring my sky, and covering my heart.
Thanks for make me think, that I need you to do everything in my life.
Thanks for being my partner everyday.
Thanks for make me feel better, when i'm sad.
Thanks for always make me laugh out loud when i'm bored.
Thanks for your trusty to me.
Thanks for your inspirational stories that you shared to me.
Thanks for your kindness to accompanied me in midnight.
Thanks for your kindness to texted me when i'm sleep :p
I still got many many many many "Thanks for......" on my mind for you. Hope we could get closer each other.. :D
Hearts you :3333
-Chicha Audriana
Thanks for make me think, that I need you to do everything in my life.
Thanks for being my partner everyday.
Thanks for make me feel better, when i'm sad.
Thanks for always make me laugh out loud when i'm bored.
Thanks for your trusty to me.
Thanks for your inspirational stories that you shared to me.
Thanks for your kindness to accompanied me in midnight.
Thanks for your kindness to texted me when i'm sleep :p
I still got many many many many "Thanks for......" on my mind for you. Hope we could get closer each other.. :D
Hearts you :3333
-Chicha Audriana
No comments:
Post a Comment